Comments on all things journalism and answers to questions from readers about news coverage and operations at the Tracy Press.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

No competition


I went to the firehouse dedication today with my camera, but luckily, Glenn also showed up on his day off, so readers won't have to settle for my shots.

Meanwhile, Glenn's already posted photos of me on his blog, so here's the only shot of got of him. One of these days, I'll get something without his camera in front of his face. Maybe.
(By the way, thanks for helping me lighten my shot, Glenn.)

2 comments:

Glenn Moore said...

Yuck! I knew I should have confiscated your memory card befire I left.

Tonya said...

Is this your way of paying Glenn back for sticking his lens up your nose and holding down the motor drive when you're eating?