Comments on all things journalism and answers to questions from readers about news coverage and operations at the Tracy Press.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tracy Press, personified

I got this e-mail today and almost deleted it before I read it.

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone over there, my name is Tracy Press! Bet I am not the first one to write to you to point something like this out. I am English (I live in the county of Essex) and just found out there is a newspaper with my name on it so wanted to say Hi. Thanks for reading this.
-Tracy Press


I asked her/him to send a photo! (It's a her, I see.)

1 comment:

Care said...

Amazing what pops up when one googles there very own name. Tracy Press must have googled her very own name and chazaaam the TP appeared. Good for her for following the trail. One never knows where the path will lead.